Saturday, October 17, 2009

We Have an Announcement...

it's been a crazy few days, to say the least. we are beyond happy and have no doubt that this is a perfect match. west was truly meant to be in our family. the details of his story are amazing. those involved who made this all happen for us (in basically 2 days!) are amazing. i will share more soon... we are doing great and having so much fun with our little family.

27 comments:

Michele said...

yay! been waiting for this all day! such a cute announcement. i love this picture of him and sean. how sweet is that, seriously. i cant wait to meet this man in person. i cant believe he is real.

Rylee said...

so so exciting. i love the pic of sean and west too! so sweet. how blessed is this little boy? and you guys too! i've been so excited for you guys. now i just gotta meet that little sweetie!

MD said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. He is darling. Can't wait to hold and snuggle him. Sweet picture.

Jason and Amy said...

CONGRATS! He is amazing and so adorable and handsome. Seans face in that pic is seriously to die for. Cant wait to hear all the details. Congrats on your baby boy

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Stacey! I'm just about in tears! Babies are the worlds biggest blessings! Congrats he is beautiful!

Caleb, Tash and Krew said...

Stacy he is so adorable! Congrats We are so excited for you! I can't wait to see him! You guys are the cutest little fam!

Annie said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you! He is a little doll, and I can't wait to hear the story.

Kimberly said...

HOORAY!! Oh, I am jumping up and down for you! I just yelled the news to Charles, who is also so happy for your family. I can't wait to hear more!

Court and Brade said...

i am in love with him. so happy for you guys.

Amanda said...

I was so pleasantly surprised when I looked at your blog! Congrats on your SWEET baby boy Boys are so much fun!

forget laundry said...

stacy! I am so happy for you guys! he is darling- and I'm anxious to hear more details. so very happy for you!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

cant wait to hear the story!

The Nobles said...

That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys. I was just talking to Jodee about how I felt awful about how the last adoption attempt ended up. West and Lola will be so close in age. I can't wait to meet him and let you meet Taylor. We will have to get together sometime.

Beverly said...

Congratulations!! What a cutie! Can't wait to hear the story- so glad this one went SO smoothly! You guys needed that... I'll call you next week to hear the details!

Skye said...

Congrats! He is so Handsome! I am glad things worked out for you and went so smoothly! congrats again!

Shelly said...

Hurray for the Hadlocks! Congratulations...Love, Shelly

Camille said...

Congratulations! He is one handsome little man. Your kids are about the same distance apart as mine. You are going to love it!

SO happy for you!

Denise said...

YEAH! Sean and Stacy, we are so happy for you. West is one blessed little boy to have found you both! Have fun.

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

I'm dying with excitement for you! I can't wait to hear the story and all the details! West is adorable and such a lucky little guy to have you and Sean as parents. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear about how Q is liking the new addition!

Sarah said...

Congrats guys, I am so happy for you! I love his name, so cute.

Torrey said...

I seriously love him and am so happy for you guys. I laid in bed thinking about him all night after seeing him. Congratulations!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

So happy for you!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!

m@R(! said...

congrats!! that is soo exciting..he looks so perfect.

Anonymous said...

what a great surprize! he is adorable! congrats to you and your family! can't wait to hear more!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

We are so excited for your little family! It seems like you have been through tons, but now you have this sweet little angel! He is beautiful and I can't wait to hear the story!

The Gallagher group said...

Hi you guys,this is Kayla King... I saw your blog through some friends.. that is so amazing I'm so happy for you!! what a wonderful blessing. You have a beautiful family!!

Jenny C said...

Congrats Stacy! What a handsome little man!!