skip to main |
skip to sidebar
we had such a special weekend for our family. yesterday west was sealed to us in the mount timpanogos temple and today he was blessed at our church. our children's sealings have been some of the sweetest, most tender and spiritual experiences of my life. the temple is a powerful place of peace and seeing both my children in white in the sealing room was such a beautiful thing. we are so grateful for west. he is a calm in our home. he is sweet and happy. he was named after my dad and i believe he and my dad knew each other well before west came to this earth and to our family. i know dad was there with us at the temple yesterday. i am so grateful for the sealing power. that it is stronger than time and death and even DNA! west is OURS FOREVER.
sean gave west such a great blessing today. west is lucky to have him as his dad and i think west knows that already. :) we love our family and friends and thanks to all of you that came on saturday or this morning (or both!).
special days, that i will remember every detail of!
17 comments:
Congrats you guys! I am so happy he gets to be yours forever!! He is the sweetest little boy! The sealing was beautiful! I'm sorry we didn't make it this morning! I bet Sean did a wonderful job! Love you guys!!
Stace- what a special weekend!! sorry we couldn't make it..! my dad said it was very nice.. i'm sure you are glad it's done !! neat pics... so cute and getting so big!! congrats!!
What a special day for you guys. Congrats! You have a very cute family.
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You are a beautiful family. :-)
Stace I got a little teary eyed reading this! What a precious post! I'm sure these two days were amazing. What sweet children you guys have!
This is such a sweet post! Congrats on being official!
Tell Q hi for us! And give West kisses:)
Jill: We were thinking of you both days but especially on the 22nd. How we love all of you and look forward to holding West and watching Quincy dance. We are so thankful for the temple and that they are part of us forever.
we were so sorry we couldn't make it. looks like it was a perfect day. we are so happy for you guys. what a perfect little family you guys have.
So glad I could be there. I love you guys and I am so glad West is yours (and ours) forever! Love those little kids.
so happy for you guys and west. he is lucky to have you. wish we could have made it sunday. congratulations!
so happy for you guys!
We are so happy for your cute family. We love you guys and are thrilled that West is now yours forever!!
i'm so happy for you guys. both your kids are to die for in cuteness and sweetness.
i wish i hadn't gotten sick, i would have loved to be able to celebrate with you guys. let's party soon!
That is so great. Congratulations! Don't you just breathe a big sigh of relief once they are sealed to you? I always do. I am so happy for your family.
Congratulations. How special. Moments like this are priceless...you have a beautiful little family.
Congratulations! What an awesome and special experience for your family! You guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment